I am so excited, I can’t even believe it!
Cute Beltz is a WINNER in the StartupNation Leading Moms in Business Competition!!! THANK YOU all from the bottom of my heart for voting for Cute Beltz(many, many, many times), I really appreciate the support. Out of the thousands of businesses that entered the competition we ranked #163, which is a great accomplishment and I am thankful and VERY BLESSED for the recognition. Great things are happening and I couldn’t have done it without you all. Once again, thank you very much!
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
StartupNation.com Honors Nation’s Leading Moms in Business
Cute Beltz Wins Top Honors in Mom Business Competition
New York, NY – 10/19/2010– From among thousands of contestants, Cute Beltz is a winner of the StartupNation.com’s 2010 Leading Moms in Business competition (www.startupnation.com/leading-moms-in-business), sponsored by Infusionsoft (www.infusionsoft.com).
Over 709,000 votes were cast in support of the 2010 contestants, reflecting immense interest and supportiveness for moms building businesses at the same time they tend to their families.
“There’s been a sea change among moms as they’ve come to realize that adding entrepreneurship to their lives brings exhilaration and immense gratification, not to mention supplemental—sometimes primary—income to their families in these dicey economic times,” says Rich Sloan, chief startupologist and co-founder of StartupNation.
The winner’s profile for Cute Beltz can be found at http://www.startupnation.com/leading-moms-in-business/contestant/7676/index.php
The 2010 Leading Moms in Business ranking, conducted in collaboration with Ladies Who Launch (www.ladieswholaunch.com) and The National Association for Moms in Business (www.mibn.org), highlights some of the dominant trends, motivations and attributes among moms in business. They include:
- A great eye for providing attractive discounts, coupons, savings and value, all especially important to consumer moms of the recession era.
- A likelihood to come up with innovative products and solutions to address the challenging maze of motherhood. It’s an environment that demands resourcefulness.
- Conscience-driven business, where “doing well” is just fine, but the real rush comes from doing good.
- The attraction of being your own boss looms large for moms wanting to take control they just can’t find in a day job.
- Sustainable solutions and responsible business practices are increasingly paramount.
- Making the most of social media for business benefit is seemingly a birthright for the socially adept moms.
About Cute Beltz™
Cute Beltz™ was founded by Kristen Stevens in 2008 and is an online children’s boutique offering a variety of belts for toddler’s age 12 months to 6 years. Visit www.CuteBeltz.com to join our mailing list, receive the latest specials, wholesale request and purchase our product line.
For more information, press only:
For Cute Beltz, contact Kristen Stevens via email at info at CuteBeltz dot com or by phone at (347) 995-3449.